REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT
WWS Enviro Tech provide industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems that are engineered to economically produce high purity water by removal of dissolved minerals, bacteria, particles, andorganic impurities. Each RO systems is constructed using the highest quality components and materials for reliable operation and exceptional performance. We also offer a wide variety of pre/post treatment equipments, distribution pumps, and integrated controls for a complete water treatment system. Our specialty is skid mounted, pre-piped and pre-wired equipment allowing for quick installation and start-uptime.
Other types of membrane technology are also available including two-pass, celluloseacetate(CA), Nano-filtration (NF), and ultrafiltration(UF) for custom applications WWS is ready to work with you to design a system meeting your water treatmentrequirements.
- 304 stainless steel skid and frame assembly
- 316 stainless steel pre-filter housing
- 316 stainless steel high pressure piping / valves
- Premium efficient pressure pump motor Instrumentation
- Digital intel feed-water pH monitor/controller
- Intel feed-water hardness monitor
- Intel feed-water turbidity monitor
- High RO product pressure alarm /shutdown
- RO product divert valve
- Touch-screen operator control monitor RO Product Storage and Distribution Systems
- FRP and HDPE storage tanks with level controls
- Repressurization pumps and controls Pre- Treatment Systems
- Multi-media filters
- Activated carbon filters
An ultra filtration Filter has pore size around 0.01 microns. A micro filtration filter has a pore size around 0.1 micron, so when water under goes micro filtration, many micro organisms & viruses are removed from water.
Ultra filtration would remove these larger particles and may remove some viruses, Neither micro filtration nor Ultra filtration can remove dissolved substances unless they are first absorbed (with activated carbon) or 5 coagulated (with alum or iron salts).